Thursday, May 31, 2007

Let's Be Serious for Just a Moment

Mommy's little Snookums makes poo-poo in a pretty pink pot. Baby's little kitty-witty makes stinky in a pan that is not.

(Housebreaking Snookums and Kitty is a 6000 word pickture book exploring the joys and dispaires of potty training children and pets. My cat liked it alot!)

This is a fantastic example of the true awfulness that I honestly see in slush. I know, you wrote this line as a joke. But I kid you not--this is the slush that editors are trying to dig through without becoming sociopaths.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I worked hard on that!

I guess this means I shouldn't send you the manuscript.

Anonymous said...

I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Atasi Varises Dengan Bawang Putih
Makanan Yang Harus Di Konsumsi Penderita Diabetes
Obat Penyakit Wasir Cair
Jauhi Makanan Ini Karena Mengandung Kolesterol Tinggi
Atasi Insomnia Dengan Yoga

Assignment Help said...

Our team has been solving the educational problems of students for many productive years.
Marketing Essay Writing Help

Assignment Help in Australia said...

This article is quite interesting and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks for sharing this article with us.

MHGT3009 Business Development And Growth