Friday, August 1, 2008

The Robert Munsch Citation

for Most Dysfunctional Relationship in a Pitch goes to:
Fuzzy Kitty, Purr Purr was inspired by my cat, Boots. On a warm and cheery day as she lay licking her feet and nibbling on her toes, Boots started to purr . . . and purr . . . and purr. It was purr joy for me to hear at first, but then I realized that Boots’s purrer was stuck! I’d be happy to send my manuscript so you can learn how Boots gets out of this jam, as any pet lover knows that a purr that lasts more than four hours can cause serious damage.
Brings new meaning to the phrase “pet lover” doesn’t it?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your comment on that one made me laugh out loud, wow, weird.

Christine Tripp said...

Boots started to purr . . . and purr . . . and purr. It was purr joy for me to hear at first, but then I realized that Boots’s purrer was stuck!

Geez, there is almost a good idea there for a pic book (needs a whooole lot more work and elaboration but...) if only all the other stuff about being a crazy cat lady wasn't included in the pitch:)

Anonymous said...

off white hoodie
OFF-White
nike dunks
supreme hoodie
ggdb
kyrie shoes
hermes bag
off white clothing outlet
hermes bags
off white shoes