If I think of it, I'll be sticking my head in to see if there's anything interesting going on. I'm afraid, though, that the same lingering questions will almost certainly come up:
- Is a book which contains the word scrotum appropriate for 9-12 year olds?
- Just who are the uptight hysterics who think it's not?
- It's a good book, but would it have won the Newbery if Susan Patron wasn't a very well-liked librarian?
- Haven't the Newbery choices been inexplicable enough times to completely kill everyone's curiosity about what goes on in the committee's chambers?
- Why when everyone involved in a discussion is up on his/her high horse does nobody notice until the field is thoroughly trampled into mud?