Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A well-deserved Metaphor Prize:

I'm very enlivened and dying to send you my finally clear book on Einstein's relativity. Like sand through the hour-glass, so are... well, the sand keeps coming down and there's one for each of us. Then you can throw the clock out the window of the train because its all relative, but not like your mother or your cousins or anyone like that. In the end we all know it is true that when there is happy, or a good time, then it doesn't seem like so much sand.
...And sometimes it really seems like the Sahara, doesn't it?

8 comments:

Adrian said...

As powerful and riveting as sand in your bathing suit. ;)

Susan at Stony River said...

I have a neighbour who talks JUST like that...

Andy? Is that you??

(but you know I still don't know what to answer....)

Chris Eldin said...

I like that we each get our own grain of sand.
:-)

David Macinnis Gill said...

As uplifting as a grain elevator.

Anonymous said...

The lights are on...but nobody is home.

Or the desert is full of sand but so is the beach.

Or "Like Sand through the Hourglass,these are the Days of our Lives." Yeah. Yeah. That is it!!

wheelertop said...

"As powerful and riveting as sand in your bathing suit. ;)"

Well said, Adrian!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, sounds like another one from Eckhart Tolle.

Unknown said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Penyakit Hernia Herbal
Obat Kanker Tuba Falopi Herbal
Obat Tradisional Tumor Di Hati
Obat Herbal Radang Panggul
Obat Polip Di Usus