Monday, March 10, 2008

Waiting for a Bookseller to Read Your Book?

Here's the delay.


Andy J Smith illustration said...

Really interesting, albeit some tough news to swallow. It's nothing we haven't been hearing for the last little while; a sad reality.

She does make one redundant statement though... She mentions her cheap Ikea bookcase. I think Ikea actually translates to cheap in Swedish.

Kyra said...

What a stack of books!! Just learned of your blog - enjoying it!

Best, Kyra

Mita Felici said...

I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Akibat Amandel
Khasiat Wortel Bagi Penderita Diabetes
Cara Mengobati Osteomalacia
Makanan Yang Di Anjurkan Bagi Penderita Tumor parotis
Khasiat Dan Manfaat Pisang Bagi Kesehatan