Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Adam Rex and his friends are... what's the word? Maybe there should be a new word for this.


Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think Adam Rex is one of your writers.

Okay, I'll shut up now and go look at the link. :)

Adam Rex said...

I'm beginning to think that, too.

Wordy Birdie said...

It's fabulous! Definitely makes me want to buy the book, and I will.

Liesl said...

Splitting ribs. I will buy the book just because of that.

Diana Murray said...


Makes me crave pizza.

Ashera barbara said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Batuk TBC
Obat Tulang Rickets
Baguskah Semangka Untuk Ibu Hamil
Beberapa Pantangan Bagi Penderita Wasir
Ciri Ciri Penderita Kanker Mulut