Saturday, April 3, 2010

Definitions for the Perplexed: Handy (and Not So Handy) Abbreviations

From Pimp My Novel.


Claire Dawn said...

I'm overjoyed to see this. I'm pretty au fait now, but when I first decided to work towards publication I was overwhelmed. Blogs I followed were like Greek. MS, MC, Alpha, Beta, ARC- I thought I'd woken up in another dimension.

Anonymous said...

I always heard ARC pronounced as the three separate letters, and recently heard some people say it as one word - "ark".

What is most typical?

Aldea Aundy said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. no problem no life, no matter did not learn, so enjoy it :)

Cara Menghilangkan Makanan Rendah Kalori
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Penyakit Diabetes
Obat Herbal Kanker Rahim Stadium 4
Cara Mengobati Sakit Perut Di Bagian Bawah Sebelah Kiri
Tips Pencegahan Tumor Parotis